--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Off_World, whoever you are, i think it is a brilliant position
> you take and try to entrench.  I am with you on that.  But, where is
> its virtue if it is not coupled with social progress?  It is like you
> thrust with "peer review science" and then unable to stand up along
> with the argument you run the other way taking its conclusions with
> you. You could have been an ayatollah in the larger TM-jihad along
> with the likes of Jon Hagelin but you drop the banner? What are you
> afraid of in your thinking? That Rick or Alex might reveal your
> identity here and that you would get banned from the Dome?
>
> I am intriqued with your seeming virtue, whoever you are.  Your
> seeming principle & cool humility. Just on the brink as you deploy
> it, you then spurn TM-jihad by declining to lead it further. It is
> laid in your lap and you declined it. You could have been an
> Ayatollah. A spiritual leader of jihad. A "Captain", a leader of
> citizen Meditators for the Age of Enlightenment.

Not to *mention* having 72 virgins waiting for
you in Bramhaloka if you get snuffed in the
process of leading the TM-jihad.

And the brilliant part of this, from the TMO
point of view, is that they only need a *total*
of 72 virgins. The TM-jihad martyrs die and go
to Brahmaloka, and after they get there the 72
virgins *remain* virgins, because these dickless
wonders can't think of anything to do with them
except have them wash their robes and polish
their crowns.  :-)