On Jan 11, 2008, at 4:32 AM, Zoran Krneta wrote:

Even if I do, you won't believe and that's something with what you have to deal.

There are enough experiences of that type which were recorded, but they did not have YouTube. Pity!

I have understood that this discussion is about are we accepting the idea of unity or not. If we are accepting then finally must be unity of concessions and matter. Today's science doesn't have enough arguments to claim that such unity either exists or not.

You are confusing two different items: the grand unification of the basic forces of nature and unification of human awareness through meditative praxis. I hate to break it to you, but these are two entirely different realms--despite what's become popular or even common in New Age religion(s)!
In that case we have to relay on our philosophical and religious intuition and logic. QM theory can't give final answer but is great contribution in direction of better understanding whether nature of life is unity or not and of what kind that unity is.

There are two type of peopleā€¦ those who believe and those who not. There is verse in Bhagvat Gita about those who are suspicious.

I don't accept the Bhagavad-gita as authoritative testimony, esp. in regards to modern science. It's an interesting war story though.