On Jan 10, 2008, at 11:39 AM, Zoran Krneta wrote:

But you must be… because seems that you don't believe in idea of unity!

Any theory which aims to give explanation of everything, has to correlate everything with everything. That's the reason why scientists believe in the idea of unity and finally in idea of unity of consequences and matter.

Statement like:"…we're not interested in what a newspaper or magazine says, after all this is the 21st century: we're just interested in papers presented in respected, peer-reviewed journals…." does not sound very intelligent looking from the spiritual side.

Zoran, you might want to read some of Off World Beings past posts and perhaps then you'll understand what the above refers to. The "peer- reviewed journal" thing is something Off World often speaks of.
Don't tell me that you expecting scientific proof for existence of Transcendental realty or God?
Have you actually read my posts Zoran?