You ran into a quantum equation one day while meditating?

Get real.

If you truly can embody quantum reality then post your video proof of you levitating (not hopping) on YouTube. If you can convert yourself into light and them back into matter, I'll give you extra points (it'd be nice if you'd throw in a couple of rainbows for effect).

The balls in your court dude. We'll anxiously await your evidence.