On Jan 10, 2008, at 2:13 AM, off_world_beings wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don’t forget SchrÅ`dinger
> saying that the world looks to him like a great thought rather than
a great
> machine.>

Yes, and please make that point to Vaj as he has already tried to
ignore the quote from Max Planck stating that "Consiousness as
fundamental. I regard matter as derivative of consciousness", as well
as other quotes

Again, not from a physics paper. We're not interested in what a newspaper or magazine says, after all this is the 21st century: we're just interested in papers presented in respected, peer-reviewed journals aren't we (that was your proposition not mine!).

What if, as Wigner has proposed, it is the interdependent relationship between the presence of consciousness and the wave function that makes it collapse in the first place? Giving consciousness such a major role creates a host of problems. A certain amount of time has to pass between the moment any apparatus measures the particle and the moment the observer learns the result! What are you proposing Off, that the observer's consciousness emits some sort of signal that travels back through time and then tells the measuring apparatus what it's supposed to indicate when the particle interacts with the machine? What about when there is no human observer and some automatic recording machine does the "observing"? Does the machine travel back through time?

I think you've merely uncritically accepted a good number of false propositions which were sold to you by a pseudo-master and his physicists-marketeers.