> Don't tell me that you expecting scientific proof for existence of
> Transcendental realty or God?

I would be interested to hear what you consider proof from any angle
of a your preferred version of God's existence.  Or is it all a matter
of faith?  I am always fascinated by how people construct this belief
if you wouldn't mind sharing your POV.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Zoran Krneta"