--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawkes91@>
> wrote:
> >
> > > This fellow just wants the fees for himself,
> > > thats all there is to it.
> > What's wrong with that. Every other profession works like that. Seems
> > like a sensible business model to me.
>
> If you are american, like that fellow, I guess it makes perfect sense.
> Seems like the only thing they really care for are dollars. Pity then
> that that currency if going down very fast and will be used in one
> country only very soon.

Unlike all those other countries who perform professional services for
free?  What countries might those be?  Certainly not the TM org.

Trying to demonize Americans as uniquely interested in the means of
survival in this world is right out of the 60's hippie era nonsense.

But I could be wrong so what professional services are you offering
for free Nabby, unlike those money grubbing Americans.

The funny thing is that your real beef with the guy is that he is
taking money out of MMY's coffers isn't it?  It really is about the
money in the end, and he isn't American.