On Feb 8, 2008, at 3:29 AM, george_deforest wrote:

curtisdeltablues wrote:

I got a lot of peace from the article in the Skeptical Inquirer
in 89 or 90 that compared these personality traits with popular
gurus...

It explained how he could use and discard people as he unfolded
his "mission."  I don't see this as a putdown.

Curtis, this is the main thing that has bothered me about MMY and the TMO--how could he (they) do that? How could they take the good will and good intentions of so many really nice people and treat them like that? I think I may spend a long time pondering that question. I look forward to any revelations along the way.

Sal