> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@>
wrote:

> > > Seeing how MMY is one of the people her online biography
mentions
> > by name, its certain
> > > that she and he had a close relationship.
> > >

> > > Lawson
> >

> > Avatars in rescent history, according to Benjamin Creme:
> >
> > Vivekananda, 1862-1902
> > Shankara, 788-820
> > Sai Baba of Shirdi, 1840-1918
> > Ramakrisha, 1836-1886
> > Ramana Maharshi, 1879-1950
> > Rama, 6000 BC
> > Krishna, 3000 BC
> > Hermes, 7000 BC
> > Hercules, 8000 BC
> > Gautama Buddha, 563-483 BC
> >
> > Ananda Mayee Ma, 1896-1982
> >
> > It is interesting to note however that the point of evolution,
the
> > state of consciousness at the time of death, can sometimes be
higher
> > in someone not listed as an avatar. Brahmananda Saraswathi is one
> > such example.
> >
> > For more information, please see: http://www.shareintl.org
> >

> /sniff.. MMY not on the list?
>

> Lawson

Mr. Creme has not yet commented on the status of Maharishi at his
time of passing, but wrote this:

A tribute to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

A Great Soul has departed the world

News of the death on 5 February 2008 of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi quickly
circled the world. Obituaries and mini-biographies appeared, at least
in the UK, in all the major newspapers and in radio and television
newscasts. He was the one spiritual teacher of whom everyone had
heard; his was a household name whether the hearer meditated or not.
The Maharishi, as he became generally known, was a disciple of the
great Guru Dev, one of the Supreme Masters of the South Indian Lodge
of our Spiritual Hierarchy. Before His own departure from this life,
Guru Dev instructed Maharishi to travel the world, teaching and
training those who would teach what became known as Transcendental
Meditation. This is a very simple form of meditation with no
religious or ideological trappings.

So committed, so tireless, was the Maharishi in these lengthy tours
around the world, that hundreds of thousands of mostly young people
took up this simple way to `bliss'. In 1967, the Beatles joined for a
time. This inevitably focussed the attention of the media on this
joyful yogi and led millions to take up the meditation.
It is said that today some 5 million people do Transcendental
Meditation.

Maharishi's aim was to change the world for the better; his task
could not have been better accomplished.

As far as we know, he never said or saw it in this way but the
Maharishi has helped to prepare a huge group of people for the work
of Maitreya.

Benjamin Creme