--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
<snip>
> > Well, most people who push the Consciousness as teh Unified
> > Field idea don't understand Hagelin's writings about it. For
> > that matter, those that COULD understand Hagelin's ideas
> > about it, haven't read his more serious essays on the subject.
> >
> > Have you? I mean the original math-laden papers, not the "What
> > the Bleep" sound bites, or the lectures he gives to the TM
> > faithful at MUM.
>
> The lectures he gives to the faithful are the same stuff he
> tries to get published aren't they?

Has had published, in major physics journals. (This
was pre-MUM, but Lawson's point is that he was already
doing professional-level work in this area.)

> Or if you think that isn't the case you'd
> better ask why not. Isn't it good enough?

You have to be kidding. You can't give an advanced
physics lecture to people who aren't well schooled
in physics.

> I heard that Lawrence Domash said to MMY about no-one knowing if
> consciousness was the UF and MMY said "WE are the leaders of this
> field" How far would any of them have got in the TMO if they'd put
> their foot down and said let's stick to the facts?

What are you supposed to do if you have a new
fact nobody else knows about yet? Discard it?

<snip>
> Do you honestly think the rest of the scientific world are
> trailing in his wake? He comes over as a nice guy but he has
> clearly abandoned science, he wouldn't even hand over his data
> on the washington study on the ME. No wonder he got the Ignoble
> prize.

Er, the data for the D.C. study were from public
records. You weren't aware of that?