> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Well, most people who push the Consciousness as teh Unified
> > > Field idea don't understand Hagelin's writings about it. For
> > > that matter, those that COULD understand Hagelin's ideas
> > > about it, haven't read his more serious essays on the subject.
> > >
> > > Have you? I mean the original math-laden papers, not the "What
> > > the Bleep" sound bites, or the lectures he gives to the TM
> > > faithful at MUM.
> >
> > The lectures he gives to the faithful are the same stuff he
> > tries to get published aren't they?
>
> Has had published, in major physics journals. (This
> was pre-MUM, but Lawson's point is that he was already
> doing professional-level work in this area.)

Most of his published scientific research was from AFTER he joined MIU faculty.
Here's his
SLAC bibliography listing in publication date order:

http://tinyurl.com/ypn3du

> > Do you honestly think the rest of the scientific world are
> > trailing in his wake? He comes over as a nice guy but he has
> > clearly abandoned science, he wouldn't even hand over his data
> > on the washington study on the ME. No wonder he got the Ignoble
> > prize.
>
> Er, the data for the D.C. study were from public
> records. You weren't aware of that?

This is an obvious reference to the controversy over the earlier study where
Prof. Barry
Markovsky asked for the CD of the data and the researchers refused to comply
until he
publicly apologized for his radio interview where he called them dishonest. He
refused to
apologize so they refused to release the detailed data to him.

Lawson