On Apr 2, 2008, at 11:08 AM, authfriend wrote:

Vaj, I'm close to my limit for the week. I'll get to your
deceitful bafflegab about the TM research on Saturday.
In the meantime, I'll deal with *this* piece of deceit
from you:

Don't bother unless you have some independent research on TM you can share. I, like Ruth and others, really don't have time for wasted posts responding to a constant barrage of mischaracterizations which demand responses, strawmen/Judy's golem arguments and red herrings. Such pervasive dishonesty and consistent use of logical fallacy is something truly worth ignoring.

We already know you're horribly and frantically desperate to try to prove that biased, TMO-sponsored research is just the cats meow and that world class scientists who get published in university textbooks just don't know what they're talking about.

But sadly for you, I really don't look to aging and disgruntled text editors for scientific advice.