> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"

> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Has had published, in major physics journals. (This
> > > was pre-MUM, but Lawson's point is that he was already
> > > doing professional-level work in this area.)
> >
> > Yes I know what JH was doing befor he got involved in TM, he was
not
> > only writing theoretical papers on string theory but was working
at
> > CERN laboratory in switzerland. I only hope he's happier duping
the
> > TB's on astrology than working at the actual cutting edge of
physics
> > because they are switching on their new particle accelerator
soon.
> > Possibly some real big discoveries on the way, Who wouldn't want
> > be involved in that?
>
> Big difference, one that I learned hanging out
> with scientists from the National Labs at Los
> Alamos. Scientists don't get groupies.
>
> You can be doing the best cutting-edge research
> in the world -- real megadeath stuff -- and does
> it help you get laid on a Saturday night? Noooooo.
>
> But being a big fish in a small pond...?

I'm shocked! I would have thought diddling with particle accelerators
all day would be an absolute sure-fire babe magnet. I'm going to stop
opening dates with a discussion on macro evolution in the cambrian
fossil record and see if I get any better results, or anything at all
for that matter ;-)

I'd love to know if JH feels it's better to have a little crown and
be thought of as world renowned by the very few left in the TMO than
be working at CERN and be pushing boundaries.

The TMO are so convinced that he can revive their fortunes that they
have sent out a 40DVD pack to centres everywhere and have instructed
them to charge people to listen. Apparently MMY said that if anyone
wants to know what he thinks they should ask JH! This has obviously
made everyone think JH is enlightened, which wouldn't hurt the
groupie count I'll bet.