--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> > <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Has had published, in major physics journals. (This
> > was pre-MUM, but Lawson's point is that he was already
> > doing professional-level work in this area.)
>
> Yes I know what JH was doing befor he got involved in TM, he was not
> only writing theoretical papers on string theory but was working at
> CERN laboratory in switzerland. I only hope he's happier duping the
> TB's on astrology than working at the actual cutting edge of physics
> because they are switching on their new particle accelerator soon.
> Possibly some real big discoveries on the way, Who wouldn't want to
> be involved in that?

Big difference, one that I learned hanging out
with scientists from the National Labs at Los
Alamos. Scientists don't get groupies.

You can be doing the best cutting-edge research
in the world -- real megadeath stuff -- and does
it help you get laid on a Saturday night? Noooooo.

But being a big fish in a small pond...?

> > > Or if you think that isn't the case you'd
> > > better ask why not. Isn't it good enough?
> >
> > You have to be kidding. You can't give an advanced
> > physics lecture to people who aren't well schooled
> > in physics.
>
> No, I'm not kidding but I meant it the other way round, if his
> stuff done at MUM is really "finishing Einstiens work" why isn't
> he presenting it to his old pals at CERN, he would get a nobel
> prize in seconds.

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
-- Albert Einstein

Locksmiths get more groupies than scientists, too.