> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, coldbluiceman <no_reply@> wrote:
> [...]
> > Lawson,
> > I am not getting into another of your convoluted debates of your
> > distorted "facts"... Such as your notion of "hand-picked succesor to
> > Sri Guru Dev"..
> >
> > The facts are with John Kesterson;
> > 1. John Kesterson denounced all of his "research" in 1988 when I spoke
> > to him directly. And, in fact denounced "tm" all together
> > 2. The masters of *Dis-infromation* at "miu" to this day associate
> > John Kesteron's name with research that John had denounced. As you
> > cite in your own post. John Kesterson's last study subject was myself.
> >
> > Why not find John Kesterson today and ask him yourself?
> >
> > Where is John today?
> > ..and why has he not published any current research in 20 years on
> > this very subject?
> >
> > ANSWER: BECAUSE JOHN KESTERSON DENOUNCED "tm"!!
>
> WHich is why he says the following in his bio:
>
> http://www.ceed.pdx.edu/ipnb/faculty.shtml
>
> "John Kesterson, PhD, is founder, president and CEO of VayTek Inc. VayTek

In turn, here is what we find about Vay-Tek. Perhaps someone living in
Fairfield could
contact John Kesterson directly and see if he still practices TM, denounces his
research,
etc...

 http://www.bioportfolio.com/biocorporate/31619-VayTek,_Inc..html

Contact Details:
505 North Third Street, Suite 200
Fairfield
Iowa
52556
United States of America
Tel:    641-472-2227
Fax:    641-472-8131

VayTek, Inc.

VayTek, Inc. was founded by John Kesterson and Mike Richardson in May, 1990 and
is
located in Fairfield, Iowa. The company was created to satisfy a significant,
growing
demand in scientific markets for the ability to produce a clear, accurate image
which is
true to the original object.
When VayTek was created, the image processing software offered by other
companies had
severe limitations. The founders perceived an opportunity to offer their image
deconvolution technology as a value-added software that would better meet the
specific
needs of users. VayTek's software not only has a unique capability to present a
more
accurate image but, is also easy to use, offers an attractive choice of
analytical and
measurement capabilities, operates on the most common platforms and is
available in
various speeds at competitive prices. Over its seven-year history, the company
has built a
solid reputation for service and reliability, and has become the leader in its
field.

Through its commitment to serving its customers, VayTek became aware of a
significant
market demand for more effective 3D image processing. As a result, in 1992
VayTek, in
cooperation with the University of Iowa's Image Analysis Facility, introduced a
3D product
to better serve that market. Since that time, VoxBlast(TM) has gained
widespread market
acceptance for its ease of use and low cost.