> I understand your desire for freedom of speech but the limit comes
> with your responsibility to the promises you made and the intention
> of this website.

No teacher promised to suppress this information expressed by others.
 Exposing details of the practice has nothing to do with the movement
destroying itself.  IMO the attitude that information must be
suppressed is a much bigger threat to the movement than someone
talking about their advanced technique.

Everybody has their own relationship with promises made it the past
and sometimes people feel that the integrity of those promises was
broken by the movement.  Expecting someone who no longer values the
movement to abide by promises made when they were in it seems so
unrealistic. It can be very liberating to discuss secrets openly.  I
think it is polite to include a spoiler alert for people who don't
want to read such posts but deleting posts is a dark path IMO.

Stay true to your beliefs about such things.  But leave people alone
who don't share your values.  There are way too many POVs being
expressed here to have any deletion policy be fair and unbiased.