--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of m2smart4u2000
> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 5:26 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Promises and Ethics
>

> Amazing to me that people blame someone else when they lack moral
> character. "It must be the "movement's" fault that I didn't keep my
> promise. Somehow this justifies my lack of ethics." It's a broad
> excuse to justify anything and everything. Just look at what you
> wrote, "I don't believe that the TMO should get away scot-free", so
> therefore YOU are going to be the one chosen to deliver whatever
you
> deem fair recompense for (again broad undescribable term)the TMO.
> Anything goes right? Maybe there could be some level of honor and
> still maintain a discussion without lowering yourself to breaking
of
> legal contracts that you signed.
>
> Which ones have I broken?

Confidentiality of the techniques. You are the moderator of this
website so you can delete things that break that promise.
I am sure you promised not to reveal the techniques and that you
accepted that you were not guaranteed  that you would be satisfied
with the results of them.

Even if you divorce yourself from someone,you don't go  speak all
their secrets.

I have seen, in the past that you are careful to not reveal names of
people who you have suggested had inappropriate relations, and yet
you allow the techniques that you promised to protect to be discussed
in full.