<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > We are fortunate to live in a society that recognizes human rights and
> > justice as moving forms best designed by fluid governing bodies.  The
> > ancient concept of karma has no place in this world of secular
ethics.
> > People have a duty to be involved in the shaping of ethical standards
> > and recognize their place in a free society.

As simple action and reaction, if we had spent  the Iraq budget on
schools around the world, the reaction to the US would have been far
different than it has been for being in Iraq.

Clearly we view the concept of karma in quite different ways in that i
beleive the above is a type of national karma and it very much applies
to secular society.

Where is your boundary line of karma that excludes mine use of the term.

I clearly draw the line that morality and gods have nothing to do with
my concept of karma.