--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > That stuff about his associating with terrorists
> > doesn't pass the smell test with me and demeaning
> > his community organizing work is pathetic.
> >
> From what I've read, Obama used to work for the
> terrorist Ayers. They both got a lot of money from
> the Anneneburg Foundation for a housing project.

Maybe you should read some facts.  Ayers has been on the board of the
annenburg foundation along with many other leading citizens of chicago
for many yrs.  Obama was on it for 3 yrs.  Maybe you could read up on
what exactly a board of directors is and does and you'd understand
obama never got any money from that foundation.  Ayers is a professor
and active in helping the poor, he's not under any criminal suspicion,
though he was a member of the weather underground.

> Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the
> news!

You reading chain emails from paid right wing assassins?

> > Doing good is not bad.  Not by a long shot.
> >
> But the housing project is now boarded up. What
> happened to all the money? Is this an example of
> the kind of community orgainizing you'd want for
> your neighborhood?
>
> "Documents released Tuesday by the University of
> Illinois at Chicago shed some light on Barack
> Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a
> founding member of the 1960s and 1970s radical
> group the Weather Underground."

The documents showed virtually no connection between obama and ayers
except both present at some boards meetings together.