Thanks so much for sharing this.

It hits the nail on the head for what I've been saying to Lawson for years:

Take a random sample sample of just about any group, and you'll find that Joe and Jane on the street produce similar coherence levels to the illustrious TM sidhas. It is a sad thing to discover, but it's true. That's also the basic reason they have been utterly ignored by mainstream neuroscientists. They all know the basic background "truths" (baseline readings of the human brain) for their profession. They know it inside and out--it's their job!

I also heard a similar story from a friend involved at MIU. The scans showed nothing significant. Ole M. said 'there has to be something there--you're just not looking closely enough.' So they looked and looked and looked. Finally they found a slight "up-tick" in EEG coherence in the Alpha band.

M. said "that's it".

And so they ran with it. A lie repeated enough times is believed to be true--even moreso in a cult.

"Coherence" in EEG leads is now considered an obsolete measurement, other than as a variable in a much better equation.

-----

That's all for me this week, thanks Eternal. :-)