I think this is a great idea and people's objections can be worked
into the test.  If someone has a problem with Turq's credibility then
let's add some more people with medical and birth date examples.  The
medical details can be emailed in advance to someone we all vote that
we trust, or better yet two people who get different names.  I think
we need 4 people's charts.

We just need someone who could be trusted not to skew the test.  I am
too biased for such job but someone like Marek isn't.

Of course the person doing the Joitish is doing the heavy lifting, but
I hope this would be interesting enough for them too.  I mean even
without this being a scientifically valid test it is very interesting.

I am biased against believing that humans know this kind of stuff.  I
would love to have a few examples blow my mind in such a test.  It
would certainly lead to me looking into it further.

Even working out the protocol for such a test would be fun IMO.