> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > Namaste,
> >
> > Your friend was born under the sign of Leo according to jyotish
> > rules, and the Moon is under the asterism or nakshatra of Revati.
> >
> > In the main chart or rashi kundali, The 7th house signifying the
> > prostrate gland is under heavy malefic influence with the Sun and
> > Mercury in it and aspected by Mars and Saturn (both are malefic).
> >
> > The subsidiary chart or navamsha kundali shows that the cancer
> > growth is located at the entrance to the prostate gland. This
> > area of the gland is under heavy malefic influence as well.
> >
> > The treatment may include surgery (due to the influence of Mars)
> > and radiation treatment (due to the influence of Rahu in the
> > navamsha chart).
> >
> > Recommendation
> >
> > 1.  Take aggressive action to treat the cancer growth.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > John R.
>
> John,
>
> While I understand that you believe in this
> Jyotish stuff, and actually believe that the
> information you post above is 1) valid, 2)
> useful, and 3) not based on having been told
> ahead of time what the medical problem was,
> I am less than convinced.
>
> So I propose another test. Here is the birth
> data for a friend who is having a medical
> issue. The nature of it will remain unstated,
> for obvious reasons, but suffice it to say
> that it is serious enough that it has required
> and still requires attention from doctors, and
> has the possibility of requiring surgery.
>
> Born: Suffern, New York, USA
> September 18, 1965  18:06 (6:06 p.m.)
>
> So what is my friend's medical issue, and
> what is the prognosis and best course of care,
> according to Jyotish?
>
> Waiting with 'bated breath...
>
> Turq

Barry,

In my dealings with you, I found that you have already a predisposed
opinion about TM and the vedic sciences which is not positive to say
the least.   We have also noticed that no matter what the facts are
or what the rationales are, you continue to disbelieve in these
sciences.  So, it would not be reasonable for me to get into this
experiment since I already know what you are thinking and that you
are going to prove it wrong whatever I say.

Jyotish is also for people who are sincerely looking for help.  It is
not for people who have a bias against it.  Given this background, it
would not be wise to get involved with this so called experiment--
which is really a set up for your own entertainment.

Nonetheless, I will take a look at the chart and analyze it.  If I
see anything earth shaking, I will notify the group...or maybe not.

JR