> So, given the above considerations, do you really think more testing
> of jyotish is worth anyone's time?
>
> Edg

Hey Man,

I do agree with most of what you said,(I couldn't follow the god
argument) and have basically come to the same conclusions for my own
beliefs.  But I thought it would be a blast if John could nail a few
and throw a wrench into my surety.    It wouldn't be conclusive or
change much, but I would enjoy that experience if he could pull it
off.  OTOH I would gain something if a person was unable to pull it
off. It would throw a wrench into their surety that gave them internal
permission to jazz up good common sense advice with a little "joitish
says so" epistemological push-up bra.