Vaj wrote:

> You blew it. You shouldn't have given it. Yes, he will ask some people.
>
> That's the only way you'd know. He guessed my moon exactly, to the
> degree--there was a pause between cognizing the "house" and the
> degree. As he gave off each, I wrote them down in my diary. He helped
> a friend who's moon was on the cusp rectify the correct house. No
> birth date or time was given. None.
>
> Of course I'm sure he can do it either way (with or without the birth
> time). I knew little of him at the time, as I thought all he did was
> rectify birth times. So that's what I went for. I didn't realize he
> did interpretations until he started telling me my life (and previous
> lives).
I would have had to argue with him for that.  Most of the jyotishis I
know who went to see him were disappointed he asked for the chart
information.  K.N. Rao had told us that Karve could do the charts by
intuition.  Sometimes doing astrology is just a cover for using
intuition for a reading.  Some clients want a chart reading so an
intuitive will print out a chart and act like they are doing an
interpretation from it.   However Karve's interpretation was pretty true
to rules regarding my chart.  Some folks here mentioned that the
amateurs were telling them that they would become rich.  I was told I
would have a wealthy wife.  I don't have a horoscope for marriage
however many of my girlfriends were from wealthy families (and they came
after me not me them).  As some master jyotishis said, "you don't have a
horoscope for marriage, have flings instead." :-D