Vaj wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2009, at 12:31 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
>> In magic there is a world of difference between "The magician NEVER
>> touched the deck of cards" before he spelled out my name with the
>> cards to reveal my chosen card and "Well, he touched the deck BEFORE
>> the trick started,but that doesn't count."  Only someone trained to
>> notice this difference can sometimes catch it from an expert.  Our
>> mind also has the natural tendency to shape our experiences when we
>> retell them just a tad.  And that small difference can make all the
>> difference.
>

> I knew it! The ancient science of card tricks came from the Ved! (of
> course they used Vedic palm leaves).
There is a book of Nadi Astrology that has some of the palm leaf
charts.  It appears to me that a bunch of pundits went through as an
exercise about every possible combination of planets in signs and made
interpretations based on that.  Then an astrologer can add to that if he
knows the ascendant by doing house interpretations.

Notice that Barry didn't answer my question which might even "imply" an
answer.  ;-)