--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_re...@...> wrote:

> One thing I have learned by this little exchange and others is that
> apparently it is fine with the culture here to dis someone in public
> based on a personal message.  Okie dokie.

Um, feeling defensive are we?

Fact is, you asked a question sincerely and I answered it sincerely but I
was so stunned by the difference in writing style between Tim Guy and
myself that I felt a need to bring it to everyone's attention. Yes, technically
revealing the content of a private email is a no-no, but seriously, are
you upset because I revealed your private email, or merely because I let
everyone see how strange your question was in the first place.

There is NO WAY (as far as I can see) that you could have gotten the impression
that we were the same person based on our writing styles. I can only
conclude, as Judy has suggested, that you assume that there can't be more
than one person who makes the same arguments, regardless of the rhewtorical
style used to make them.

THAT was what I was "dissing" you for: even entertaining for a moment the
thought that we were the same person based on our writing styles ...

Not to mention that he is a far better (or at least more accurate) typist them
I am.

L.