--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, I am the eternal <l.shad...@...> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Nelson <nelsonriddle2...@...> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >> I am questioning the deserving ability of the americans. MUM has a
> >> glorious future. But not necessarily in Fairfield.
> >>
> >  Sounds like the "geographical cure" - when you move, your problems will
> > get there at about the same time- some other place can be as glorious as
> > Fairfield.
> >

> Actually, it sounds like a good idea.  Once upon a time there was this
> generation in the US which eschewed wealth, was bright, eager, willing
> go to fight, demonstrate and campaign for a cause.  I knew a member of
> the generation who's father was a noted neurosurgeon but I used to
> pick him up, in his $100 suit, hitchhiking along the side of the ride
> to go teach.  Now a limited, a very limited number of people can be
> brought to do program together in FF for a stipend of $700 a month.
> But India is full of millions of people who come from a tradition of
> holding sacred meditation, austerities, learning and best of all,
> obedience to authority.  What America had for a few brief years
> India's got in spades and will have for many years to come.  India is
> an ideal place for the TMO to re-base itself.

Your analysis is correct. The americans had their chance. Much of the writings
on FFL shows that they wasted this historic chance; that wide open door
provided by His Holiness and a few very advanced american souls for that
country.

Rather, out of immaturity and foolishness the majority chose to close that door
so generously provided by Maharishi and the Masters.
Never underestimate the Hillbilly-effect !

Nature is very, very patient. But She is not forever patient with stupidity.

"The Movement belongs to those who move"
- Maharishi