----- Original Message -----
From: "mainstream20016" <mainstream20...@yahoo.com>
To: <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 9:54 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Obama is exhaused

> .... perhaps his acquaintances in the 70s group Earth Wind and Fire would
> suggest he, Michelle and the girls learn TM.    E W & F  were among the
> first performers at the Obama White House.

-------I ask what people think will come of large groups of TMers. Do you
guys feel that sidhis will result? Better 'support of nature?'  Or what? Or
do you believe in TM to the exclusion of other forms of good sense?  Maybe
TM gives more energy. What is that energy going to be used for?  I know all
going to MIU did for me was amplify my personal feelings unto heartbreak
over and over. TM made me more of a rascal.  After all, I could just
'release all my stress' and be 'back to normal' within a few weeks.

That ability stopped in my late thirties. The few thoughts I have left I now
cherish.