First off, Kirk, it appears you're doing a bit better.  If so, good
for you.  Myself, my doctor upped my dose of unobtainium carbonate to
400 mg a day and it's made all the world of difference to me.

----Yeah? Maybe I'll suggest that one ;)

I think the road to enlightenment with TM involves becoming more who
you are, more who you are until you are it all.  Now just how you do
this holed up in a frat room flying hours a day in the dome and doing
do a trivial job on the MUM campus I don't have a clue.  The nature of
life is to grow and expand and it doesn't seem to me that that type of
life promotes growth and expansion.

-----Well, it was good for me for awhile. After a few bad acid trips I had
as a fourteen year old I was inspired to get myself in order and MIU was a
pretty neat place for me to recuperate.  I didn't get antsy till my fourth
year then I couldn't wait to be gone. I went to law school for a year.
Dropped out. Been F&B ever since. Seems I am truely dope if not whack. For a
few. Or I try to be sometimes. Hard to live just to be around and help
others. Motivations lacking.  A two week vacation in Hawaii could do us a
world of good here.

I'm over the Celexa shit. I am taking it but it's pretty much just a certain
kind of buzz, and not so very. I find myself smiling though.  But then again
I haven't changed any of my regular program, which let's say resembles that
of a Shaivitte prolly the best. And we know Shiva is the Jah Rastafari. So I
might be smiling stupidly anyway ?!

Am I doing better? No. I can't move. I am as paralyzed as at any time in my
life. I am doing things just to keep busy. At least I have friends who are
as bored and jobless so we try some things together so I get the benefit of
helping another. That's what I live for. I am that loony singing in his car
with the windows open, smoking and going nowhere.

I don't see how TM changes any of that!