--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
 What is that > underlying motivation?

Making the few people sticking to the belief system believe that TM is finally
becoming "mainstream", as Paul naively parroted in the news conference.  The
triumphalist dream has finally come and the whole world will recognize how
brilliant this tiny group of believers are.  This is the big one gang, look,
there are two BEATLES, celebrity royalty,on the side of TM! (which they don't
regularly practice but are all for the idea of kids doing so.)