--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On May 22, 2009, at 12:30 AM, raunchydog wrote:
>
> > Vaj: Why on earth would a successful meditator
> > still have lingering destructive emotions months
> > after the original stressor? ["He raped you, so
> > what, get over it."]
>
> So experiencing Hillary loosing

["losing"]

> was like being RAPED?

(Ain't it fascinating how the well-poisoners here
carefully overlook what both Raunchy and I have
repeatedly explained, that it wasn't Hillary losing
that we're bugged about, but *how* she lost?)

> I'm sorry Raunch, but I do believe it's time for the
> therapists couch.

Actually, it's time for the therapist's couch for
men who are unable to understand that sexism is the
basis of the act of rape.

It's also time for the therapist's couch for men
who aren't able to recognize that telling a woman
to "get over it" when she's been *psychologically*
raped is analogous to telling her the same thing when
she's been *physically* raped.