Thank you, Billy, for giving us all the perfect image of Barry -- as the Lord
of the Rings' Golem in some odious dank chamber holding onto his
precssssioussssss.....his two ounces of meat.  Er, 1.5 ounces?

Is it just me or has Barry, like, doubled or tripled his "troll score" in
recent months?  I think Willy needs to amp it up, or Barry will bypass him as
the Troll-in-Chief here.

To me, it seems like Barry is mainly trying to get folks angry in just about
every post nowadays....and, surprisingly, he's not even doing it as well as
Willy, because he's just using the flimsiest of reasons to post; whereas Willy
goes to some effort to make sure that his nonsense has some "read more" link to
back his snarking up.  Barry is as if the Emperor who has his fingers in his
ears about his clothing, but Willy's Emperor can hear us and takes precautions
to try to create an image of himself as one who is a well dressed scholar.

Never thought I'd say it, but Willy is contributing more here than Barry.  All
Willy would have to do is toss in a few movie reviews and tell us about his
local cafe, and Barry would be completely redundant here.  More points still if
Willy would confess to stalking children.

I bet Barry now comes back with a flurry of posts to show he's a genuine
contributor -- maybe he'll write about the Cathars again or something that name
drops (I mean, who HASN'T Barry met and had a chummy talk with?) to show
Barry's closet full of tee shirts since he's been at every major spiritual
event since 1960 donchaknow.

The Golem image, though spot on, is sad -- who'd want to be Barry -- a tiresome
drudge stroking his precious like Dr. Evil's cat and bewailing a life in which
he cannot even get a Judy-killing shark with a frickin' laserbeam?

Edg