--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WillyTex <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > More points still if Willy would confess to
> > stalking children.
> >
> Fuck you, you fukin' slanderer, Edg.

For the record, I have no reason to think that Willy is stalking children or
has any wish to do so.  I only mentioned it as a way for Willy to be able to
completely replace Barry here.

And by children, in regards to Barry, I mean women very much younger than him
-- not children under the age of 18.

And by stalking I mean, "sit and wait for an opportunity."

Ah, there, that takes care of the legalities.

Now, Willy, just in case you've forgotten, to me, you're a War Monger and as
such, you're in a far lower status than a pedophile -- pedophiles are not
generally in the mindset of "kill them all, including the children" that we've
seen you cheerleading herein.

Of course, you're over there pretending to weep about the unborn that are
aborted, but a child of any 3rd worlder can be easily napalmed as far as your
concerned -- judging from your past posts.

So, nah, I wasn't putting you down for being like Barry -- that was me raising
up your status by such a comparison.

My bad.

Edg