--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , WillyTex <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Duveyoung wrote:
> > If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,
> > why it must also wear a hat like George Bush!
> >
> I didn't see him in the parking lot, so I asked
> around if anyone had seen an 'off-world being' -
> they all looked at me like I was nuts, so I left.
>
> But around here it's pretty common to see people
> in white, ten-gallon hats, so maybe he just
> missed me - I don't know.>>

The air in Texas is intolerable, so you have to come here to pay me the
money you owe me.

I'll meet you at 1 o'clock tommorrow, outside the "Liberal Pub" on
Democratic Avenue (the pub sits between the abortion clinic and the gay
marriage pride store.)

Its nudist day here, so no-one will be wearing anything, but I'll be
sporting a bright blue mohican haircut.

OffWorld