> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/passiveaggressive/364266139/sizes/o/

> > > No, what Turq is saying is he likes his precious meat (wine
> > > and beer too, probably) and anything that interferes with
> > > that 'ego' indulgence is abhorrent to him.  :-)
> >
> > With all respect to all the mind readers out there :-),
> > all that Turq was "saying" by posting this was that
> > this image is currently Number 1 on Digg. It is their
> > "Top Post In All Topics." That means that more
> > people have clicked on it and rated it positively
> > than any other topic or post in their system.
> >
> > I posted it merely to see how vegetarians here
> > would react to knowing what the world thinks of
> > them. Now I know
>
> Well, actually, now you know how *one* vegetarian
> here reacts--with mockery. And I suspect he knows
> already what "the world" (including Barry) thinks
> of vegetarians and doesn't give a flying freak.

Perhaps Barry, er Golem,  is wise in the ways of the World, unlike the perfect
fool in Parsifal:

"So long as a man is seeking to accumulate money or to have a 'good time', so
miscalled, he is wise with the wisdom of the world; but when he sets his face
towards the things of the Spirit, he becomes a fool in the eyes of the world".
Max Heindel/Parsifal