http://www.flickr.com/photos/passiveaggressive/364266139/sizes/o/

> > And this means vegetarians are Bad People because
> > society thinks they're weird?
>
> No, what Turq is saying is he likes his precious meat (wine
> and beer too, probably) and anything that interferes with
> that 'ego' indulgence is abhorrent to him.  :-)

With all respect to all the mind readers out there :-),
all that Turq was "saying" by posting this was that
this image is currently Number 1 on Digg. It is their
"Top Post In All Topics." That means that more
people have clicked on it and rated it positively
than any other topic or post in their system.

I posted it merely to see how vegetarians here
would react to knowing what the world thinks of
them. Now I know, and it's remarkably like what
is portrayed in the graphic by whomever created
it. You guys need to "pile on" and band together
into "support groups" to pretend that you are
more numerous and more important than you
really are and that you're somehow better or
more highly evolved than those nasty carnivores

Whereas the carnivores feel no such neediness.
They just laugh at the wimps and wonder if maybe
their wimpiness has something to do with their
diet. And they've got a point...    [>:)]