From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:29 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi on meditation and
alkaline body

I wonder what Amma would say about these topics, if anything ? Overall, did
you ever ask her an interesting question on this level at all ? If so, what
what was the question/answer ?
I've asked her a bunch of questions over the years. None related to this.

Why did you have to sit in full Lotus in front of Amma rescently Rick, would
not a half-lotus or even just plainly sitting there do ?
I've been sitting in full lotus since I was a child. It's very comfortable
for me. I think you're referring to the attached photo, which was posted on
Karunamayi website and was taken during a group meditation when she visited
Fairfield.

Did you not simply want show off what you learned during your assosciation
with Maharishi ?
Nope. I was sitting in lotus at least 10 years before I met Maharishi (which
I did when I was 18). It's just the most comfortable way for me to sit on a
hard floor.

If so you are a coward; on the one hand you brag about your association with
Saints, with the other hand you use the dagger.
When did I brag about my association with saints? Dig deeper Nabby. There
are explanations for things - sometimes much more innocent ones - other than
the ones your accusatory little brain is capable of dredging up.