From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:48 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi on meditation and
alkaline body

> Nope. I was sitting in lotus at least 10 years before I met Maharishi
(which
> I did when I was 18). It's just the most comfortable way for me to sit on
> hard floor.

At 8 you sat in full Lotus ? Very good and congratulations !
I remember playing around with some friends, trying to contort our bodies
into various positions, and I discovered lotus. Won a prize at a birthday
party once for doing it.

I'm comfy with having an accusatory little brain thank you very much. One
day perhaps it also could understand how your activities can be called
"innocent".
Here's a hint: I try not to have an agenda. I'm not trying to sell or defend
a point of view. My point of view can be more accurately described as a
"points of view". That's why you'll find me posting very positive things
about MMY/TM and then posting other things that might be construed as
negative. I don't see them as negative so much as things that appear to have
happened. I find it useful to try to accommodate the good, the bad, and the
ugly in one brain. In other words, to not argue with reality. If I accept
that a "negative" thing happened, that doesn't make me incapable of
accepting the "positive" things, and vice versa. Besides, negative and
positive, right and wrong, are very subjective judgments. Very much
determined by cultural conditioning  and very hard to ascribe any sort of
absolute value to.