--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5" <dhamiltony...@...> wrote:

> Oh, technicalities.
>
> Oh come now, not just because I am a conservative meditator,
> this one is pretty clear.  The guy is a fugitive from justice...

I think the clear pursuit of revenge and politics
in this case (the AP earlier reported that Switzer-
land arrested him in exchange for the US laying off
of Swiss bank UBS), is because the guy is a fugitive
from *injustice*.

He was screwed over by the American legal system,
which promised him a deal if he'd only confess to one
of the charges, and then reneged on the deal.

So Polanski did what the US legal system cannot and
will not abide. He proved exactly how impotent it
is, and just bailed. THAT is why they want him back.
It has nothing to do with the original case; it's
about him showing the world that the American system
of justice can be blown off as the joke it is.

> A higher thinking and spiritual society of justice has
> its moral play here.

Such a system DOES NOT EXIST. You are delusional.