> Oh come now, not just because I am a conservative meditator, this one is
> pretty clear.  The guy is a fugitive from justice clearly.  Don't matter he
> is an `artist'.  For if only half of what he did was true he is clearly
> heinous in civil society.   Both sides deserve their days in court to protect
> us all from people like this and those who would advocate what he did as just
> okay.

In reform humane for Polanski I shall pray the David Lynch Foundation has an
extension program placed within the Suisse corrections system holding him.
Science shows well that meditation should help even miscreant big-shots like
Roman come to see the light.   Special treatment may be that David Lynch could
get through to him, director to director.

JGD,