Surity is a seductive drug isn't it?  And with an all powerful imaginary friend
no less.  Must be amazing to be so close to the big guy,huh?  Just you and him
knowing each other's thoughts intimately, alone together in the quiet of the
night, a brief snuggle followed by a clumsy but not unwelcome wandering hand
bringing you to that firm throbbing knowledge of what is absolutely right for
other people who may be listening to their own imaginary friends. But their
friend doesn't have the strong shoulders and cute jawline of your secret
imaginary manfriend.  With his strong arms holding you and making you feel so
safe and sure and getting more and more excited until you just explode in a
fountain of God's manliness, falling back into his comforting arms that feel so
turgidly right against those gay people's flacid wrongness. I got the picture
now.