<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > <snip>
> > >
> > > I appreciate your perspective on this.  But TM or even the
> > > Siddhis were never promoted as something that required a
> > > disciplined lifestyle. Or do you just mean the discipline
> > > to meditate twice a day?
> >
> > Get enough rest and exercise, eat right, etc. Standard
> > recommendations for healthy living (in addition to regular
> > practice, of course). You must have had a very different
> > TM course than I did if you never encountered them.
>
> All I said was that TM and the siddhis were not promoted as requiring
a disciplined lifestyle.   Of course, the TMO on www.tm.org
<http://www.tm.org>  still promotes basic TM  as not requiring any
lifestyle changes at all.  Specifically, "The Transcendental Meditation
technique is not a religion or philosophy and involves no change in
lifestyle.">>

TM does not require a lifestyle change. It never did. I know many people
who got into CC or more just with TM (not even vegetarian, or learning
asanas, etc.)
I personally, did not learn TM for TM, I wanted the sidhis from the
get-go. And it is fantastic !

OffWorld