Another point: Curtis is also right. Perhaps TM teachers are not equipped to
solve this problem. I have asked a couple locally and basically did not get any
valuable answer. That is why I was going to solicit opinions and experiences
here. I also tried simple checking years ago. It worked while I was in the room
with the TM teacher. Then I went home and the same phenomenon started as before.

I tried again yesterday after my posting then this morning. My experience was
OK, no forcing, very natural, it had a good feeling but nothing very special.
Mantram was flowing with extraordinariy speed, level of consiousness did not
change much. It would have qualified for an acceptable med years ago for me.

Came downstairs and found my wife really possessed. It took us hours of talking
and resting to get out if it. It is a non-cause, as if she were thrown back
into the past again. Similar to a bad case of PMS.

I do not blame her, I think there is some kind of attack or psychic vampirism
involved and she is sensitive to that.

Mybe I will contact Miss Neff after all... what she wrote seemed enough for me
first to lift weights. But back then I have not tried the technique again.

I even had a few spontaneous flashes of MMY appearing to me - all right, I
saluted him in my thoughts - just in case it is more than my imagination.