Vaj:
> Does your technique happen to involve sarin gas?

No, Vaj, I'm totally opposed to the use of 'sarin gas'
in spiritual pujas. I'm more in facor of using pure
camphor fumes. But, everyone knows that the mundane
joss sticks found in most Indian grocery stores is
pure punk.

The very best commercial incense can be obtained from
the Vedanta Book Store in Hollywood: Pure Red
Sandalwood Indian Temple Incense at $2.95 for 25
grams.

Vedanta Press & Catalog
1946 Vedanta Pl.
Hollywood, Ca 90068
http://www.vedanta.com/

Also recommended:

Prasad Incense, Sandalwood - the best selling line of
premium hand rolled incense from India used by most
TMers in Fairfield, IA.

Available from:

Prasad Gifts, Inc.
502 South 4th Street
Fairfield, IA 52556
http://www.prasadgifts.com/

Addenda: it has been my experience that it is hard to
beat 'NAG CHAMPA' Agarbatti's from Shrinavas Sugandhlalya
at 1/9, 8th Cross, Magadi Road, O.B. 2318, Bangalore,
India 560-023

They burn lots of incesnse in China, but from what I've
read, in China, it's unlawful to practice yoga in a
public park or to be seen sitting Buddha style on any
public or private park bench.

Apparently Tibet is the only country in the history of
humanity that was ever totally based on transcendental
meditation practice. Go figure.

They burn lots of incense in Tibet, and sometimes other
substances, but I've never heard of anyone using sarin.

Are you suggesting that the Tibetan refugees are criminal
types selling 'snake oil' and 'sarin'?

"The Dalai clique refuses to give up their evil designs,
and even in their death throes are planning new acts of
sabotage..."

Full story:

'China puts ethnic-Tibetan area of Sichuan under
lockdown after protest deaths'
Times Online, March 25, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/3ygfcw