Turq:
> I actually don't see anything wrong with individuals
> having individual desires...

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing. You don't
actually seem to understand the purpose of 'yagya'. Vedic
yagyas, like the Guru Dev Puja or a Hindu marriage, all
make use of milk products, fruits, flowers, cloth, and
money which are offered in a sacrificial fire ritual for
the purpose of gaining benefit.

You don't seem to understand that you were the officiant
at many such yagyas when you were working for the
Maharishi as a spiritual teacher. Are you now saying that
you never actually believed in what you were doing back
then?

Hugo says that is 'criminal'. When are you guys going to
turn yourself in to the authorities?