> > So, I'd say that the majority of the current respondents
> > think that TM works pretty good...

Curtis:
> Well if you want to take that small a self selected groups
> (post on FFL) why stop there?

Maybe I forgot to list a few of the current respondents who
are apparently still meditating - I guess they want to remain
anonymous. But the TMers seem to be the majority on FFL!

<snip>

> But wait a second, I thought in Richard world everyone is
> always meditating just by thinking.

Were you thinking that 'TM' meditation was something more
than just 'thinking'?

If so, what exactly would that be, Curtis?

> So I guess by your logic you DO have the consensus!
>
> Go figure!

So, let's go figure:

Meditation:

It's a noun.

1. The act of giving your attention to only one thing, either
as a religious activity or as a way of becoming calm and
relaxed prayer and meditation.

  She practises meditation.

2. Serious thought or study, or the product of this activity.

Let us spend a few moments in quiet meditation.
I left him deep in meditation.
The book is a meditation on the morality of art.

Source:

Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary:
http://tinyurl.com/ydus7aw <http://tinyurl.com/ydus7aw>