> > You probably DO appreciate a simple marriage ceremony,
> > and you'd probably give gifts and wish the bride and
> > groom good luck.

Curtis:
> Got me there, I sure do.

So, you are still into 'yagyas', and still selling the
snake oil - I thought so. Still trying to be a 'spiritual
teacher', posting comments on Hindu religion, but in
denial at the same time. So disconnected that you don't
even realize that every time you play your guitar, you're
in a TMer meditative state.

Go figure.

"A typical Hindu marriage is a yajna..."

Yajna:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yajna

<snip>

> > And the Turq probably STILL believes in a soul-monad!
> >
> Kinda got me stumped on this one...

In Hinduism the 'soul-monad' is the individual soul,
which according to Turq, is just like the Absolute Soul,
the Great Spirit, the central belief of all 'spiritual'
teachers.

<snip>

> Ever change your mind with more information?

But, you really haven't really changed your basic ethical
view from the time you were a TB - you're obviously still
thinking and meditating at least twice a day.