> > on Judgement Day.  Would be uncomforatble being in
> > Turq's or Curt's shoes.  Especially Curt's being a
> > spiritual quitter.

Curtis:
> So who is the "quitter" now?

<snip>

So, you "quit" selling the snake oil. That makes you
a "quitter". But how many doses of snake oil did you
sell before you quit - that's the question. If it
was just one, for a month or two, I can understand.

But, to go on and on for years and years selling the
stuff is just beyond me. Some people are just slow
learners, I guess. But, there's a disconnect here:

Who would you believe:

Someone standing on the corner, who said no big blue
bus just drove by,

or,

A large group of people, standing on the same corner,
who said that a big blue bus just drove by.

But you guys, if you are to be believed, are talking
like you have no shame. That's why I'm not buying
into your excuses.

But, I have a theory: I think you are making all this
stuff up about the snake oil criminals.

You're trying to get me to take your proposition and
to take it to an extreme, in order to show that any
proposition, when taken to extremes, will be found
to be self-contradictory.

You probably DO appreciate a simple marriage ceremony,
and you'd probably give gifts and wish the bride and
groom good luck.

Hugo probably will NOT turn himself in to the ethics
squad as a confessed criminal, even though, by his
account, he is guilty as shit.

And the Turq probably STILL believes in a soul-monad!