--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> > > ...this photo of the flying girl is a vile fucking
> > > lie. False advertising that is this low and creepy
> > > is rare even in today's media.
> > >
> Well, I must have seen a dozen advertisements in the
> past five years using a 'yogic flying' motif. But I
> never saw this picture used by the TMO, and I've got
> probably one of the largest collections of photos of
> 'yogic flyers'.
>
> Nab:
> > ...did you forget to take your medicine again or
> > are you just plain stupid? The TMO never publized
> > this picture.
> >
> I'd go with the plain stupid, Nab, and this picture
> wasn't published by the TMO.
>
> > You're the one doing the lying.
> >
> If so, then these people are certainly posting false
> information about the TMO.

In what way is it false? Are you saying people can't
do this? Do you think the picture is faked by someone
hopping but without saying the magic words? Does "real"
yogic flying look different?

Does it matter that it's not an "offical" TM picture
in any way other than that it features a female doing
something "un-dignified"?