-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <fintlewoodle...@...> wrote:

> The bottom line then is whether or not anything unexplainable
> is happening and they should be looking at it. Unless they
> don't have the confidence in the technique........

The no-the-emperor-really-does-have-clothes, move here is to shift the claim to
something even less provable, World Peace! So now it doesn't matter that no one
is doing anything physically amazing.

The other move is to the brain waves and the claim that this is making "flyers"
better in a globally vague way. (Feel good, that's better, feel bad, that's
better too.  Just a little "purification" of the path.  The path to where?  To
somewhere better, better health, better mind, better relationships, everything
better!

They have shifted the claim from an easily falsifiable hypothesis to one harder
to falsify.

Pretty slick.